View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
You will "Hear My Song"

AwesomeTom is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The merchandise is really good, but have some of you been trying to get the best deal, with not many people to go to. I thought of this crazy and random idea, but I just really want to see some feedback, if you may.

Hello, I am AwesomeTom, and have had a few messages asking for help to me about what is the best deal with the new VMKF Merchandise. (People know I am good and like Math (LOL). Well, I had a small, maybe crazy idea, that could help customers who want to get the best deals they can when they shop for VMKF Merchandise. I thought of this crazy idea. A member (probably moderator) could open a thread and give info on money tips and how to get the best deal, if the member who is buying wants to get specific items, like shirts, caps, mugs, etc. I know it seems out there, but if you could consider this, that would be very thankful.

Sincererly,
AwesomeTom

I think that if you need help on getting the best deal, and still get these high quality items, that this could help you compare prices and such. It would probably take alot, but it was just a suggestion