View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
I apologize for double posting, but I found an error while accessing my mule, and I didn't feel it was neccesary to start a whole new thread for this, and it just so happens that no one has posted since I did yesterday:

Today, I was accessing two IE browsers, both with VMK loaded on them. One of them had my main account open, the other had my mule open. I met up with my mule in my mule's guest room, made a trade to get some stuff, and then I closed the browser with my mule's account on it. Shortly after this, two girls entered my room. When I went to type "hi," I noticed that after I hit Enter , the letters and words in the message appeared spaced out, and it looked like it was a different font as well. I continued the conversation with the words spaced out, and then I said I had to go. Here's a picture:

(Note: Even though I closed the browser with my mule account on it, the player himself still appeared on my screen. That isn't really an issue though)

If you have had an error similar to this, please reply.

SoccerRyan