Also known as Djar
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 2

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: Happy
Derejin is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Great!

Also, one more thing. Since, from what I've gathered, you're playing Black Ace, have you managed to Finalize yet?(AKA Transform into Black Ace). Just to let you know('cause I didn't until the Final Boss, for cryin' out loud), you can Finalize into your final form after you get your first Noise form, actually. Just raise your Noise% to over 200% and open the custom screen('fore Noise goes below 200%), then select Meteor Server Access or somesuch. And Presto! Black Ace+Advanced Folder for 3 turns.

If you wanna Finalize a lot(like I do.. heheh..) then fill your folder with lots of non-elemental non-time stopping cards that can dish out solid damage(Like Bigdrop3, HeavyCannon, or just anything with 100+ damage that you can hit well with) and enjoy. Like I mentioned in the above post; half damage dealt to bosses with non-elemental non-time stopping cards is added to your Noise, while you have to deal overkill damage to enemies in Virus battles. It REALLY helps to try to end each battle with over 100% Noise so you start the next battle with 50%. (For Virus battles, try weakening the viruses with your buster, then when they're as close to death as you can get 'em, unleash an attack. Though you probably knew this.. :P)

And 'cause I feel like I need to do this: if you're having trouble with boss battles, tell me which one and I'll give you hints/strategies/when you can counter 'em/etc.

AND(I keep going on, huh?) I found out that you can raise Link Power between real life brothers by battling them. I'm gonna enjoy that.. :P
If you wanna start thinking up strategies to beat me with, here's a hint: I'm Ox Noise(water-weak) and I finalize into Red Joker. I like close range, fire, sword, and break type attacks.

AAANDDD(Yet again..) I found out that the first Giga Chip you get in Black Ace(it features Acid Ace) has button commands in order to perform an extra attack. Normally, Acid Ace just charges through the field. However, if you press L twice then R before he charges(LLR), he'll perform an invisible piercing sword strike before charging. If you press RRL, he'll fire off a few gun rounds before charging. (I think I may have mixed up the commands for each, and I dunno when to input(I assume as soon as Ace appears), but I hope you can put this info to use!)