View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Blonder.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Katarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with ConfettiKatarina is covered with Confetti
I think I may go see it!
There is nothing wrong with people liking the music on Disney Channel. And there's nothing wrong with music on disney channel. Disney is NOTHING like MTV. There are still many shows. Disney has always been part music. If disney didn't have the amazing inspiring music they had today... would they still be as magical? NO.

HOW I SEE IT: (I am not obsessed, nor do I hate)
The problem is, however, not the people that LOVE HM and JB and HSM and Whetever else. The problem is the people that HATE the shows, the stars, and the fans. The fans are a bit too obsessed, but no one is forcing any of the people that hate them to watch it or talk to those people. Just let the fans have their fun, and join in on something else with others that don't care for HM or w/e. It seems very pointless when we get threads that are like... "I love HM" then "I hate HM" then "I hate the ppl who hate HM" then "I Hate the people who hate the people who hate HM" Seriously. Some of the people are being very immature. If you don't like it, don't join in on it. If you do like it, Don't force it on someone.
Thanks!
Katarina

(P.S. No offence to anyone that reads this, I am just voicing my oppinion)