View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:08 AM
°o° Disney Enthusiast
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 4

DizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundDizCaptain has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Possible New Disney MMO Coming Soon??

I know, its been a long long time since I posted here. But I got a little nostalgic today and searched for any news of VMK that might have spawned since its closing. In doing so I came upon a blog article outlining a slew of similar domain registering Disney did a few months back. They all had the same similar structure with domain names such as:

"disneyimaginationworld", "disneyimaginationgame", "disneyimaginationonline", and "imaginationonlinegame".

Also mentioned was around nine international domains of the same sort. So it could be that coming up in the next few years is a new Disney MMO, maybe a viable replacement for VMK? (Or even a decent MMO that can center on Disney parks again, instead of over-saturated franchises...) I don't know about anyone else, but just the name "Disney Imagination Online" sounds pretty cool to me. I'll keep my eyes out for new information about it too.

I'd post my source but due to rules I won't. So what do you all think? Certainly no VMK, but again, its promising!