View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Mike's Super Short Show first aired when I was an active viewer of Disney Channel, and I really liked it. Though it seemed like it took forever for them to show a new one, it kept me up to date with the latest DVD releases in an entertaining way. It was somewhere around the time Mike's Super Short Show ended and when Disney 365! became Disney 411! that I stopped actively watching DC, so I wasn't aware of the transition. I have seen the Really Short Report a couple of times, but nowhere near the number of times I have seen Mike's Super Short Show. I still remember that song: "Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, start out small, with no luck..."

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!