View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Think Think Think
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Thoughtful
TopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoTopazR ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmkTokrok View Post
Shouldn't we make a list of all of the sounds in VMK? Like in the rooms, magics, etc.
My understanding is that right now the wiki doesn't support sound files. However if you have a way to list and collect sounds that would be great. I think there are a few other people who are trying to get the sounds too. One thing you could start with is to go through and make a list of everything that make a list of everything that makes a sound of some sort (especially items) so that they can be noted on the wiki even if they cannot add sound files yet. At this point the more information gathered the better. Then at some future point if there is a way to add the sound files to the wiki they'd already have them.

~~~