View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Thumbs down Anti-virus other threats software?

Well last night I was doing some downloading. This morning I logged on to my other PC and my spyware protector demo came up saying I had 37 threats to my computer. I ran Malwarebytes and about 10 of them were removed. I also have McAfee which said it removed three trojans. I have a scan for the Conficker virus and I don't have that. I also have a scan running from microsoft running which hasn't picked anything up yet and it's almost done. but then what happened to the 24 other threats spybot found? I've had the scans going for almost three hours now and thats all that was found and deleted. Are the 24 others that spyware Protection found not real or where the not picked up? I also deleted the softwares I downloaded last night completely off the computer. Are there any free program suggestions that anyone has? Also do you know what may be wrong with my computer.

*For a short time untill malwarebytes deleted the 10 Trojans the Microsoft downloads website was completely blocked from my internet. with a forbiden 404 error*

Last edited by awsomered; 04-07-2009 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: sorry Not spybot, Spyware Protection 2009