View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 02:29 PM
A.K.A..Alien or AB

Alienboy is spinning in a Cursed Storm
VMK Wallpaper Gallery

By popular demand here is my "gallery" of wallpapers Ive made of VMK for all the VMK lovers to use or print out or do what ever they want with them. Every Week or two I will be making a new one of a new place or new theme so stay tuned for the newest editions.
Alien-
At the moment I am not taking "orders' possibly in the futrue. By using these wallpapers for your background, print out, userpage, or what I do ask that you do not take credit, it is not asked to credit me but dont say that you made it when really didnt and there are ways to tell that it was made by me ;-)

The max size it is... 1024x768. Here are the thumbnails of the wallpaper. Click on the picture to enlarge it and than right click and save picture as and save it to where you want. To make it the wall paper on your desktop right click and either click on set as background or preview. If you do the preview way right click again on the picture and click on set as background. ENJOY!

Adventureland-

Frontierland-

At the moment I am not taking "orders' possibly in the futrue. By using these wallpapers for your background, print out, userpage, or whatever but I do ask that you do not take credit, it is not asked to credit me but dont say that you made it when really didnt and there are ways to tell that it was made by me ;-)