View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Taylor is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Post Remembering...

It's been almost 5 months since VMK has shut down hasn't it?
..and still, to this day, I wish it didn't close.

I don't understand really why they shut it down, because it was such a successful game, but I guess they got tired of it. I wonder why, I really do.
I miss it so much, I've been sick for the past few days and I remember that every time I was sick, I would get on and play non-stop until my mom would get home. I remember all the laaaame drama that would go on, and how some people would brag about having a rare item which would eventually come back and bite them in the butt.

It's halloween almost, and I'm still remembering the cool bat and pumpkin hats, and the DLR pumpkins, and everything! And christmas, when everyone would build the virtual gingerbread houses.. Does anyone miss that more than anything? I regret wasting time on that game, fighting with friends that I can't talk to at all anymore in any way, saying I was quitting so many times and ending up not quitting. There was so much more to that game then everything that was going on in it, and I guess you can say it had so much magic. It really turned some people's lives around. I know for a fact that when my parents got a divorce, that game was always there. It made me feel like I had nothing to worry about and that nothing could happen in that game like it could happen in real life. It was fake. And I could do whatever I wanted to do.

Why must we have done all those things in the game though? Did those things turn into anger which led all the leaders of VMK to wanting to close it? Were they upset when we misbehaved? Why couldn't they tell us the exact reasoning to closing vmk down, I'm sure we still would like to know.

But I guess VMK isn't ever coming back, and even though we are still trying, it isn't going to work.

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-03-2008 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: inappropriate