View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Be cool by being yourself
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Winners Award Trivia Winner 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park VIP
My Mood: Cool
ccooldudecool is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
Hey, does anyone know if KH2 is compatible with the PS3? I wanna get it, but idk if it will work on my PS3. (By the way, my PS3 is an 80gig PS3)
Actually it depends on the version of the PS3 you're using, one version has it where it can only play PS3 games, while the other can play both. It also depends on which model, if it's the older genre of models or the newer. Seeing as how you have the 80gig Ps3, then you need a MGS pack or just keep your old Ps2. I highly doubt that putting KH2 on a Ps3 will increase the graphics much.
Hope this helps, but ask gamestop just incase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero0911 View Post
Um did you talk to that crazy cat who told you she isnt there yet? I think the cat does atleast 0o he is crazy though so yea XD. Oh and like that Nick guy said there is no KH3, the Birth by Sleep if for the psp and its before KH1 and sora and riku are just little kids. The one for the ds -cant remember the name- is when sora is asleep i think after Chain of Memories. And the KH Coded which is for the cell phones I think is after KH2 but they some how go into Jimmy Cricket's journal and takes place in KH1. Its really cool though, I guess Mickey was there in Traverse Town when Sora was when he met Donal and Goofy and there is something special about it XD Sorry for this being soooo long >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzBoy133 View Post
KH3 hasn't been anounced. Right now they're comming out with Birth By Sleep (10 years before Sora's adventure) and 358/2 Days. (That happens durring Chain of Memories with Roxas.) I think BBS is comming out on the PSP and I know 358/2 Days is comming out on the DS.
KH3 is most likely going to be made, the date is unsure and hasn't been announced of one but it's all assumed there'll be one (which i'm pretty shure it'll come out in america summer 2012 but that's me).

BBS ( birth by sleep ) - PSP - Yes it is when sora's a kid and he's even seen on destiny islands ( not the island the mainland ) sword fighting riku. Terra,Aqua, and Ven are the main characters. They'll each have their own "story" and once you complete a scenario you could change to another characters "story". But yes they'll all be together, not apart all the time.

358/2 Days - DS - No it doesn't happen during CoM with Roxas( sorry for sounding harsh ) due to it didn't take Sora 358 days to complete Castle Oblivion. 358/2 days consist of the orginazation (Note: not to give spoilers, but it doesn't have any of the "dead" members from the castle).
Why 358 days and not a full year? Well if you guys ( who played KH2 ) remember in the begging you played 7 days as roxas. So 365-7=358. Meaning on the 358th day he went to go to twilight town, and he even said in a trailer "In 358 days i will not exist in this world" meaning he exists in a world of his own Twilight Town. But it should be a good game, with OKAY graphics ( it's on the DS so what do you expect )

KH coded - Mobile/phone - It starts out with Jiminy's journal having "We must return to free them from their torment" he has no idea if he wrote it or how it got there. But only mickey knows. Now @ Zero. No mickey wasn't there while Sora,Donald, and Goofy were there. Rather mickey has gone back into the past to talk to "Sora". Now this Sora he meets is actually a "fake" Sora starting his "Journy" not the real one. The gameplay is going to be different due to it's on a phone, but it'll still be good.

Last edited by ccooldudecool; 02-04-2009 at 04:02 PM..