View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Trader
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 11

Born In Park
My Mood: Baffled
awsomered is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Kid Bugs View Post
It never fails to amaze me how Di$ney manages to hire LawBots who are so incompetent that they make My Cousin Vinny look like Clarence Darrow. (or Johnnie Cochran or F. Lee Bailey for the younger types)

Most nations, even the USofA, have constitutions that prohibit things like "WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS...FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON". For instance, I would LOVE to see them terminate someone because of their race or religion. If they wanna try, there is a certain Brown Satanic Bunny they can work on...

-ekb-
Wow ekb you always have something to say don't you?
Well I can say this horrible. Why would they do this at all? Has Disney lost it because it seems they have. After VMK I will not go into any online game obbsesions because I'll be reminded of this. this is just EVIL Disney is supposed to make kids of all ages happy so much for that! More EVIL then ekb!!

-red-

Last edited by awsomered; 05-06-2008 at 08:26 PM..