~'TisTheSeasonToBeJolly♥
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Mod Match Winners Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Footinmouth
LilDisLeia is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppockets View Post
Zac didn't sing in the movie, he lip-singed, Drea Seely was the real singer, so he was in the concert.

Anyway, I never liked Zac that much, especially since I htink he is a big fake and that they could have got an actor who can sing for the role..
The Bolded is what concerns me. How do you know adout this, you do not know for real so do not make it up please. Well yes it is true they recorted the songs before that lip sang in the movie while playing the music but, how do you know it was drew Seely's voice. That's right, you have no proof! So don't spread around what you heard as a rumor from someone else. No one knows this for sure. SO STOP SPREADING AROUND WHAT YOU HEAR ON THESE FORMS OR IN MAGIZINES OR ON OTHER FORMS! Yes, I am not a fan of HMS but it still drives me crazy when people make up stupid rumors like this so please whoever is doing it, STOP!! Or I will come and ask you where you found this information. So please just, STOP! Thank you.
Yes Zach is become a big headed (so called) *Movie Star* That is every girls dream husband or date or boyfriend, but it is his fault for letting it go to his *Now big and fat* Head!
-LilDisLeia♥