View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Occassionally Nostalgic.

My Mood: VMK
Armygrl is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Hey Genie, VMK WILL NOT DO A DANG THING!!! I went to a Staff Member for help, IN THE GAME AND OUT!!! She would NOT do a thing about it. I admitt I was rude, I don't care!!! If VMK wants people to play a lot, and get friends to as well, they need to learn to respond to needs of the players. Otherwise, the population will decrease, and decrease, and decrease and then Walt Disney World and Disney Land Resort will be saying, "Oops, there goes a whole lotta money we spent on making VMK Central IN parks! Gosh, we should have listened to the players needs to be happy while playing!"
I know you are probably saying, "Well, people do not HAVE to play the game..." but maybe people are kids, or adults who HATE (Who would?!?!) sports and have nothing and nobody to come home to. The kids are getting bored with things that they already have, so they use VMK.
I may be sounding rude,but they are rude by not being SMART and being good game staff.They want players,they need to work out some of their problems of not helping but making things worse first.
Sorry for sounding like an idiot, but it's all true.

Sincerely,
Armygrl

Last edited by Armygrl; 09-21-2005 at 08:54 PM..