Thread: sad memories
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:49 AM
i am a sloth.
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner Xmas Wishlist '09 Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Winner Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award Expert Relocator Participants Award 
Total Awards: 15

Born In Park
My Mood: PandaExpress
Friez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in TreasureFriez is Buried in Treasure
I miss being scared to join this site.
lol seriously.
Because I was part of a REALLY small forum before I joined here, but when it unfortunately got hacked, I decided to join the squad over here. I was scared out of my mind because this place was always so busy and on here were like the legit, super-awesome VMKers and then there was noobie me so... yeah haha.
I'd have to say though, one of the greatest things that I miss was probably RPGs. I was a part of some really great ones and I remember when we could have pictures and everything and how people got so offended when they changed the rules. Good times man... but I loved being able to partake in so many different stories. That was really great. I do really miss the closeness of this site. I remember how there were always certain groups or cliques a while ago but then they all quit. So sad. :c