View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:15 AM
I iz lazy.
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Spooky Scribe Award Patriot 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award VMK Memories Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Insomnious
Blossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in TreasureBlossomflower is Buried in Treasure
Another short... chapter 3:

Flower continued to mash her fingers into her keyboard, and hikoik swiftly dipped Candy.
“Oh, my precious wonderful adorable sweetiehoneypie sugar face,” hikoik started, whispering into Candy’s face, “you are a beautiful llama.”
Shark and Light were incredibly disturbed. “Never thought I’d hear hikoik say that,” Light muttered, trying her best not to break out into a hearty laugh.
“MY BROTHER HAS BEEN POSSESSED!” Shark screamed, staring at the horror. He turned and pointed to Flower. “You! Tell me what is happening?”
Flower paid no heed. “HAHAHAHA.” Savvy immediately straightened, a demonic look in his eye. He dashed over to hikoik and Candy.
Candy gently stroked hikoik’s cheek. “Oh, my wonderful birdhat companion of corn rolled hair…”
“GET AWAY FROM MY WOMAN!” Savvy screeched, glomping hikoik. hikoik hissed, showing his Edward Cullen fangs. “Who are you calling your woman?! She’s mine!”
“MY BROTHER HAS SPARKLY VAMPIRE FANGS! NO!!!” Shark fell to the ground in utter despair.