View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Definitely Tomorrowland.

Probably get a fastpass for Space Mountain and then get in line if it is early enough. I also don't dislike any ride there (though I have never ridden the Astro Orbiter, I've heard the rocket things are extremely small and don't work for tall people?) But everything else there is amazing, and the attractions too. I remember getting stuck on the first scene of Carousel of Progress and had to listen to the whole scene four times. By the time we got moving the whole audience was saying the lines Also the TTA is sooooo fun sometimes hehe.

Sometimes my family and I start right off by taking the train, kinda to take it all in before we jump right in. We get off in Frontierland and ride Big Thunder Mountain.

Only reason for us to go into Adventureland is to ride Pirates a million times, and the shops there are pretty decent as well.

Liberty Square I feel we're in a lot, between the Haunted Mansion and the Hall of Presidents, and there's a good food place around there, I think it has something to do with fish? But I always get the chicken strips there, amazing

Mickey's Toontown Fair, the only time I see that place is when we take the train all the way around and stop there, and I'm like "oh hey I forgot this was there" but then the train moves on

And then we always hit up Main Street U.S.A. at the end to shop, or in the middle to get icecream at that one place that is always extremely packed.

Good thread Love it.