View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 06:09 PM
R.I.P. Strajo

Greenway is as Frosty as a Snowman
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooledCoyote View Post
The Reply I just got from VMK: Thanks for contacting VMK about the virtual items offered through Disney Movie Rewards. Unfortunately, we are no longer offering VMK items (VMK Home Theater, Stitch Space Helmet, Mickey Mouse Window or Dancing Inferno) through Disney Movie Rewards. If you have a code for a Disney Movie Rewards virtual item, your code will still work, please redeem it. If you were lucky enough to get one of these items we hope you continue to enjoy your limited edition reward. Thanks for contacting VMK. --VMK_ShortyVMK Player Supporthttp://www.vmk.com
Too bad this response is not clear as to whether they will never offer items through DMR again or just not those items. I'm afraid it sounds like they will not be offering any VMK rewards.

Alice for the fair trade that got me my Teleportation Magic and for getting me hooked up to the fan site river ride network (Priz too )
Shiregirl and skippyskippy for fun forum games with great prizes.
The two anonymous friends that gave me VMK Christmas presents. I'd love to know who you are! (I now know who one of you is!)