View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 12:35 AM
VMK's gone, get over it..
Awards Showcase
Your Favorite Attraction Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Spooky Scribe Award Golden Years Award Smilie Story: The Beach Participant Award VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Fluffy
StitchMayhem is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Well, The Little Mermaid ride has been rumored for a long time.

Before we even heard about this.

They even had a simulation of the ride on a Little Mermaid DVD that got released about 3 or 4 years ago.

Plus, Dumbo isn't having an interactive game area, it's actually the line, instead of standing around waiting, they are letting people have fun while waiting. It's like with dinner reservations, you don't stand in line waiting to get to your seat. There are chairs in the lobby you can relax on, howevre with this one instead of just plain seats they have interactive games you can play.

They are also adding a wall to the castle that seperates the Carousel area apart from the Princess attractions.

Toontown being destroyed isn't really very big of a deal for me, the fact that Disneyland has a V.I.P. quality Toontown when Disney World gets the scraps is beyond me. But if they demolished the Toontown in Disney World if it had the awesome quality the Toontown in Disneyland has, then I would be in shock.

The Gaston Tavern is just a snack resturant just like the Pinnochio resturant next to It's A Small World. However, the Beast Castle resturant is obviously a reservation resturant. They are also moving the little kid Belle show in that garden area next to Cosmic Ray's to Belle's Castle.

I also think the waste-of-space Winnie the Pooh playground is staying even with all of this new stuff being added.

The Pixie Hollow thing is just garbage, They should stop milking out the fairy nonsense and give something for the boys to do, Disney's current boy market is horrible. Maybe it will improve when Toy Story 3 comes out.

The Sleeping Beauty area looks cute, you get to help make birthday cards for her since she missed her 16th birthday, because you know, she didn't get to celebrate it, she was sleeping.

I have also yet to see anything special with the Cinderella area.

Well, I forgot what I was trying to prove, but if any of you can figure it out, GOOD FOR YOU!!