Thread: My Idea.
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:16 AM
Noise amongst the static
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: SaveVMK
LordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying aroundLordIllidan has turned into a Bat and is flying around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly cooper View Post
I nominate either ThrillJacob, ToBeContinued, SoccerRyan, or LordIllian to create it! They, in my opinion, have made the most contributes to the Save VMK movement.
Hehheh. I do have a personal blog (Which I'll kindly ask everyone to please not search for. XD There's more than a fair share of embarassing moments in there) in which I did, for a time, host updates about the Save VMK movement. However... I'm not exactly good at making my presence on the 'nets all to well known, so it remained in obscurity. XD

I think if such a blog is to happen, it should be run by the community. Everyone's voice is just as loud as anyone else's, right?

Everyone should be able to submit an article, and (to make sure that people don't abuse this,) we would have an editor/team of editors post up the articles that truly have the potential to make a huge impact (And fix up some spelling and grammar mistakes. After all, it's rather hard to seem credible when you don't capitalize the first letter of every sentence. But that doesn't mean you don't have a good head on your shoulders )

I'm not the greatest with web design, and even worse with all of this "submitting queries" and "storing user-generated variables" nonsense I'm sure will rear it's ugly head. And I don't have the money to buy my own domain, which may also come into play >.> Anyone volunteer? XD

I will walk heavy, and I will walk strange.