View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:19 AM
Courageous
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Guess the Picture Winner's Award Patriot 2009 Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 7

Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: MadHat
Brer_Nick is spinning in a Cursed Storm
What struck me as odd was all the script created for additions to the game. There was a plethora of content left to be added to the game. Plus the game itself could've and should've been expanded to incorporate the entirety of the estate, represent the rides, and create more accurate portrayals of aspects of the parks. The game never felt finished. It was awkward that the game would appeal to be unfinished. I always expected more of a solid, full park experience before the inevitable conclusion to the promotion. Yet it seems like they just cut the thread of vmk's fate, so to speak. It was just such an abrupt end. There were items and additions to the game scripted and ready to be released into the game. The game itself was just beginning to truly grow into a more unique experience with the addition of vehicles and such. Why would it just die? I always thought there would be a period of decline or stability before it was done, but the game just seemed like it was still growing. Like it was in the puberty of it's design, just beginning to truly blossom into a full game. Yet, no. It just died. Weird, huh?

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, shining at the end of every day. There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, just a Dream away...