View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Here Since Day 1
My Mood: Busy
Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!Batleth has Levitated to new heights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchco View Post
1). I'd like to see trivia contests and stuff like what you guys do in chat, because not everyone (such as me) can use the chat that often or almost never.
I'm not even sure how we could manage that. Trivia in chat is dynamic and competitive with other people trying to get the questions right at the sametime. Sometimes, you can play alone but not too often. Just not sure how we could replicate that same type of trivia here on the forums...

Quote:
2). I'd like to see some things that should remain updated for others' benifts like the Complete I'm Going to WDW GUide updated.
I see the OP is no longer updating the thread. Probably wouldn't hurt if someone is willing to keep it updated, to just create a new thread. Then we can stick the new thread and start a new with the current info.

Quote:
I have other suggestions and ideas to if you want to hear them.

-Stitchco
Sure, that's what this thread is about.