Thread: Which Hotel?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Glitter = LoVe!
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot 2009 Award VMK Memories Award Expert Relocator Participants Award Trivia Winner Mod Match Participant Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 14

Born In Park Clan Leader Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: PinkFlips
Pinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasurePinkglitter ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
If I was you I would choose either boardwalk or Beach club. Those are my Favorite Hotels In disney. They both have excellent pool ( but the beach club's is better ) You can walk or take a boat to both DHS and EPCOT. The Beach club has poolside entertainment and good food. They have a market place which is EXCELLENT! The Boardwalk has LOTs of good food and entertainment.
The Beach club and Yacht club are right next to each other. They have the same theme but the Yacht club is more fancy then the beach club. Its darker and father to EPCOT walking distant. They share the same pool but there are smaller pool where if you want it more quiet you can go there.