View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween'10 Award VMK Memories Award 2010 Your Favorite Attraction Award Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Golden Years Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: SaveVMK
VMKObsessed554 is spinning in a Cursed Storm
The Story Of VMK

Hello fellow VMK'ers. Today I'm making a story about my VMK character and it's a sorrow sad story. Anyone can make their own story and if they like can keep mine. Please rate what you think of mine!!

On a cold Christmas Eve, BestCookie_Crazy sat by the fire in her Brier Patch room, looking outside the window. She was sad, all of VMK was closed down because of the terrible blizzard outside. She sighed heavily and fell asleep. When she woke she felt heated so she got up quickly and opened the windows. There was a small breeze outside so she came out and heard cheering and chattering. She danced the VMK dance as she saw the streets were open. She walked through New Orleans Square and Main Street. She was so happy, even her BFF was online, AceMelissa. She talked with her for hours and hours. Until one day, on May 21st 2008, she was in the middle of a good game of Ghosts. Suddenly a fatal error message popped up that crushed BestCookie_Crazy's heart so much she started to cry. She would not let this happen. VMK was closing..... that night BestCookie_Crazy huddled up in her Maleficent Room, and waited for the time of the closing to come. She cried herself to sleep for months, and to this day you can still hear the eerie crying, of BestCookie_Crazy herself.

The day the world cried for VMK
I was one of those people.

--BestCookie_Crazy