Registered+
Awards Showcase
Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: DowObsessed
Sugarland_Fanatic is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl View Post
Woohoo! Welcome to the team . I don't see anything to disagree upon, although, I'm almost as new to the team as you are. Keep checking up on the page history of things that you edited to see if anyone has changed anything. If they have, they will normally provide an explanation. And if you still don't understand, feel free to ask on their talk page I'll check over your work

EDIT: You did a great job! Although, I noticed that the Tiki Totem Topper was on top of Tiki Totem Yellow when listed. I switched them around for alphabetical reasons. I can see where you're going at, for when they were templates, that would be correct. Although, for Tiki Totem Yellow, the Yellow is not included in the name; Which would make it in front of Tiki Totem Topper.

Besides that minor detail, great job!

~Polar
I did that because it was listed that way in the Tiki Theme Page - Plus I think The adjective "Yellow" is just as important as the adjective "Topper". Hehe! But no worries on that - It will probably go back and forth 100 times with no agreement LOL.

- Sugar