View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 02:29 AM
VMKF's WDW Expert-Nerd
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Carol Parody Winner's Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Patriot 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 30

VIP
My Mood: Stitch-ish
Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!Stitchco has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtnaGreen View Post
That sounds like a great deal of fun, but do you have to pay for the cards after the first five? And is it necessary to have more than five cards? If it is an additional cost not included in your park ticket, that definitely discourage me from doing this.
1). You only get 5 cards per day for free. They are attempting to try and make it like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! or stuff where you can buy more cards as well.

2). When you get to medium level (aka defeat all the villians once): Yes. You'd better believe it.

As I said you just go to one of the Sorcerer Training areas (like the Fire Station) and each day you use your park ticket to gain 5 extra cards new or repeats. Not even the cast members know which cards they will be giving out. It is all random.

-Master Sorcerer Stitchco
to StitchMad and Neoteny; to Batleth and EtnaGreen.
-Stitchco