View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:20 AM
Tim Burton Fan for Life

PinkTinkPixie is covered with ConfettiPinkTinkPixie is covered with ConfettiPinkTinkPixie is covered with Confetti
In response to xoop's posts:

I agree with you to a certain extent with the whole, "Pixels" thing. Yes, it's not real life, and it's nowhere near as important as the issues we may face in real life. But that doesn't mean it isn't important.

In regard to VMK's closing, it really is a matter of opinion. Some may think it's completely pointless to fight over a battle that we've already lost (though we really haven't), and some may dedicate all of their time to keep fighting. Just because this is a game doesn't mean it's unimportant, and not worth fighting for. Think about people who make video games for a living. They make money off of it, right? They make money off of something that frankly, we don't need. It's something we want. And obviously, it's something that is worth paying someone for.

So if video game creators can make money off of something completely pointless, then why does it seem so strange to fight to keep a video game alive? There's really no difference, if you ask me.

I don't know if any of this will make sense to you, I've never been good at writing down the thoughts that I have in my head :/ Ah well, I tried

~Pink

-The Little Prince
By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Last edited by PinkTinkPixie; 05-27-2008 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: Changed a few things...