View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:57 PM
Heinous Hare
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 15

Evil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expiredEvil Kid Bugs ’s single use Teleportation has expired
Artwork for The Evil Kid Bugs Trilogy of Evil

Announcing the upcoming publication of

The Evil Kid Bugs Trilogy of Evil
The Collected Poems, Posts and Pooo! of Evil Kid Bugs

I am now looking for illustrations to appear in these books.
Submissions should be your own original work, or stolen in such a way that we don't get caught. At least, so I don't get caught.

Check my posts here and on Nick's other crummy forums to see what I want illustrations for.

-----------------

ooo!
The Worst of Evil Kid Bugs

The First Book of

-----------------

See No Evil, Hear No Evil...
Well, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

The Second Book of

-----------------

Misfortune Comes In Threes

The Third Book of

-----------------
If you thought Star Wars 1, 2 & 3 were the worst things you ever saw, wait until this comes out!