View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Registered+

Xmageplayer is spinning in a Cursed Storm
OK this is not fair!!

Listen, you guys are the second richest company IN THE WORLD!!
right behind Bill Gates. Your not going to be 3rd by letting VMK thrive. You think that now that Disneyland is so popular you don't need VMK to promote it anymore, and you think we'll go to your other "pay to play games." Truth is, it'll take alot more thant hat to drive us to your Toontown and Pirates Online games, if we wanted fighting games we would go play World of Warcraft (what I'm currently playing) or City of Heroes/Villains or something else like that. But VMK is absolutly the best for a "break from fighting" game.

No other video game you could possibly make could give the feeling of unspeakable amazment through graphics and remindment of Disneyland than Virtual Magic Kingdom.
Through those point, how could you possibly ditch VMK? You had people ubsessed!!

Besides I'm about to go through college courses for going into the MMORPG industry, I could very much help make this game thrive again. I just miss VMK

And another thing, I've been on the amazing Disney Wonder Cruise, you guys don't have money issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayseth View Post
• There is no such thing as free magic.[/i]
I must disagree, I read a disneyland pamphlit for fun!! and there free

Last edited by TopazR; 12-15-2008 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts