View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
I agree with Stitchco. I like his idea.

I once had an idea, to do the uhm... oh I pmed Jezzi about VMKF 2010 awards that I wanted to do, but she said it would be favoritism + that it would sound official, and tepcat, you are the only one to do VMKF official contests. So, that idea went out the door. I've tried countless times to try and get this site running, but almost all of them have been against the rules (I've asked mods usually before posting them)

But anyways, I want this site active just as much as the next person, and I am dedicated to this site. I don't want these contests to stop, even though I'm not involved in every one, I love reading the entries. I don't want this site to stop . It just makes me so frustrated when one person has to be all negative about something that we're trying to keep alive. Just leave if all you have to do is insult these contests. Tepcat works so hard.

Last edited by Tepcat; 12-02-2010 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: flaming