Old 03-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Official Disney Princess!
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

Born In Park
My Mood: Disney
DisneyDesi is spinning in a Cursed Storm
I have only played it once or twice, And let me say this once and finally! I hate it! They will not even get close to being good is VMK! Vfk is a cheap, wannabe of an awesome game!

The graphics are bad and the characters are ugly. The characters no where near as good as VMK's. Everytime I went into a guest room it was worse than VMK with that finale quest with the awesome prizes that could get your green flips! Compared to VFK it would be considered going fast!

It takes 5 minutes to get to Stoneage or Victorians age and it's not even worth it when I get there. And my computer is really fast, I never got disconnected on VMK. (Not that I did on VFK, I quit before I got the chance.)

The mini- games are a cheap, unrealistic copy of fireworks, and Jungle cruise. Did they think we were that cookoo and not reconngnize "Hey I remember this from somewhere." No that will not work.

It will not even close remind me of how awesome, fantastic, great, VMK was.
SOMEONE SHOULD SUE THEM!

Especially for saying things like "Oh yea, and we won't close down in 3 years." AND Opening the dayafter VMK closes to get all our attention on the "Next VMK game" No!

NOT EVEN CLOSE BUB!

Credit goes to Friez! Iloveit Thanks!