View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Trivia Addict
Awards Showcase
Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Make A Wish Award Trivia Winner Epitaph Participant's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 16

VIP
My Mood: Creative
bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!bluedudeman has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Are we done here?

Alright guysss.

My life is just getting mo' sad and mo' sad. Like honestly.

But I'm not asking you to feel bad for me! ha

What I'm asking, is, are we done here?

Because I really hate, with everything else going on my life, I just hate coming on here and seeing 0 posts. I've tried so hard to breathe some life into these forums but nothing seems to work... I'm just wondering, should I keep coming back here to check if there's ever new posts? ( I think last post was like... two days ago or something) Should I just go around and get peoples emails and other contact information so I can actually talk to my friends on here about our lives? Or should I still come back here in case we start talking about something... Don't get me wrong, I love this site, but I love my friends more, and we're not talking on here, because wellllllll...

0 posts.

So I talk to them more on PM's and stuff because nobody really posts anymore... I haven't talked to them in pm's in awhile, because I've just come on here to check in the last few days if anyone was posting, but nope... but yeah so I mean if we're not going to really post here, I'd rather just email/contact in another way my friends from here... we would have a lot to talk about here, but since it is very G-rated (not saying it's a bad thing) we have run out of things to actually write about in the forums, which is why I went to pm's, trivia private chats, and email to actually get to know my friends on here...

Sorry for rambling, I will be very interested in your (if any) responses.

Love you VMKF