View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Deal with it!
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphics Trio Award 
Total Awards: 23

Born In Park
My Mood: Evil
EtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with ConfettiEtnaGreen is covered with Confetti
I went on a tour a couple years ago, but I don't recall the name. It started at the American Pavillion, where you are able to see the show behind the scenes. Then we went to Wilderness Lodge and ate lunch at Whispering Canyon. Next we went to a building near Magic Kingdom, where we saw staff members refurbishing ride cars. The building with the holiday decorations was also in the same lot, but we weren't allowed to go in. After that we went in the utilidor (tunnels underneath Magic Kingdom), which was really interesting. Then we went to Hollywood Studios, where we went to the building where they sew and design costumes for the characters(the one you see on the backlot tour). After this you are taken backstage at Tower of Terror and the tour pretty much ended there. You also get a free pin as well. I don't recall the name or the price, but it was definitely worth the money. You learn a great deal about the parks.