View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Masked Cowboy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Epitaph Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 49

VIP
My Mood: Happy
SoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing InfernoSoccerRyan ’s feet are on fire with Dancing Inferno
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillJacob View Post
If Sulake pulled out without some kind of warning, they'd be in legal trouble.
The warning is set before the bidding war: whoever offers less money loses their partnership with Sulake. Disney and Paramount would understand that going into the bidding war.

Quote:
Maybe the contract had some sort of clause where it couldn't be voided unless certain events happened in Sulake or Disney decides to pull out of the contract.
This seems vague to me. Some sort of clause? Certain events? Please clarify what you are talking about and explain why such a clause would exist.

Quote:
Like I said, Disney wanted to have a warning and finish out the game with a last few promotions.
Then why did Disney wait until April 7th to make that warning if, according to you, they knew since January that the game was going to close?

Play trivia at #vmktrivia to win a purple scrolly!