View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:46 AM
2 + 2 = ... uh ... llama?
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

Scarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with ConfettiScarry Girl is covered with Confetti
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStarburst
I dont know if you still needed the pictures you requested, but I tried to find one that match what you were looking for:
Attachment 16554
Thanks, but I need it in the change clothing window. You don't have to worry about getting a new one, someone is getting me them. Thank you so much though *Hug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by katgal
Are you making costumes for people because i have a request..
I was wonderig if you could make a girl with brunette curly hair, dark pink halter top, a denim mini skirt ( not vmk's plz ) and dark pink flips
Thanks
I am thinking about doing commissions, but I still need practice a little more. I am trying to get good enough where I can turn a character (like disney or a real life person) into a vmk character. If yours is easy enough, I will do it perhaps tomorrow or next week, but I might not get to it right away because I am still working on some costume collections, like the SGA and SG1 ones. Also what do you mean by "no vmk's"? Do you mean no logo?

This is my latest. It took me... well I did not keep track of the time, but i took me a while... and my fingers hurt @_@

Userpage My Costumes

Last edited by Scarry Girl; 06-15-2006 at 03:55 PM..