View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered+

UmmYeahOk is spinning in a Cursed Storm
Ok, got another one. I immediately entered the magic shop, and before I even get to move my mouse I get a trade invite. He asks me if I have manshion pants (I wasnt wearing them at the time) He said that he would trade me rare for it. So I said what. He said a rare poster, one he got from the owner of VMK. So I ask him if he could show me it. Its the narnia sheild poster. I told him "lol, no" and close the trade window.

So in the room he goes on about how rare it is. I tell him I have like five of em. Then he claims his was different and that you cant sell it (because duh, theyre free). I then tell him that they probably will rerelease the pants. And he says the owner of VMK said they wouldnt. He then tells me that he can get the owner to give me a VIP badge. I checked his profile, and not only does he not have a VIP badge (because if he could truly get one, wouldnt he wear it?) but hes wearing several duplicates of the NPC pins!

This jerk really irritated me, because I knew he had mules... ...he had mules and he couldn't get the outfit I had... ...I got with no mules and started VMK after xmas 07! Thats as bad as having 3 year members claim theyre poor.

He then talks about how he lives at WDW, and how they dont have school there, blah blah blah. I then leave, because I was tired of listening to his nonsense.

Ive seen so many more of these scam artists ever since the closing of VMK announcement. (never got them before then)

Last edited by TopazR; 05-18-2008 at 03:25 AM..