View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:07 AM
WDW lover :)
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Halloween'11 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Winner Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Disney
GoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasureGoodPolarGirl ’s Treasure Detector keeps finding some exciting treasure
Could somebody make me a signature?

Yeah, haven't had a new signature in a while. Besides, looking at the one I have now kind of makes me....depressed....

Could somebody make me a signature, please? I don't want it terribly big, but about 355x145?

Okay, so I would like my signature to match the avatar I currently have. I'd like something like the swirly things on it to be the background, and have a picture of the Cheshire cat, and then have it say Polar in a cursive-type writing. (Maybe a swirly writing to match the background?)

I'm not too picky, just make it cute and make it match my avatar.

If I like it and use it (which, I most likely will because you people are good artists), I PROMISE I will credit you.

If you have any questions on what I would specifically like, just ask. I appreciate you checking this out and thank you, if you do this.

Oh, and be creative if you feel.

Last edited by GoodPolarGirl; 04-12-2010 at 02:07 AM.. Reason: Another comment