View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Gotta go...
Awards Showcase
Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 20

Born In Park Here Since Day 1 VIP
My Mood: VMKFy
TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!TooHip has Levitated to new heights!
Your favorite guest room

I'm going to have to fix my other computer so I can post a picture, but my favorite guest room was "Pirate Haunted Mansion", a Haunted Mansion room decorated with lots of pirate quest items, Pirate Map Tables and Red Penny Presses. It looked like a great meeting room with one large table in the center surrounded by Red Pirate Throne Chairs and Red Pirate Treasure chests. The head of the table had a Captains Quarters Couch.

I spent many hours with friends in the room and we always went there when someone was down on their luck so we could kick the penny press nearest the door. We always got a few laughs from that.

So, what was your favorite guest room? If you have pictures I'd love to see them.