View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 01:53 AM
wants Elle B. to return
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Halloween '09 Award Trivia Winner VMKF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Villany
the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!the_phoenix has turned into a sparkling Pirate!
Thank you all.

GPG --- yeah...that's what 3 a.m. does to you! LOL

ANYWAY, the second one got done much faster than I thought. Lemme explain... I originally wanted this one to be the castle up close, with maleficent's shape in front of it, while the green pixie dust flew around her (see poster), making her body give off a sort of green aura. I couldn't find any good Maleficent pictures (found one, but it was only the head! ), and I just can't picture a good maleficent to edit. So if anyone has a suggestion as to WHO I should edit into Maleficent, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Here's the second one - it was going to say 'Who said ALL fairies were good?' but I just thought it looked a bit...crowded.

PS - anyone know how to take the 'color waves' off? Every time I save a picture, they show :/

REAL QUICK!! This is a not-so-what-I-wanted-it-to-look-like-but-I-still-made-it poster.

All credit goes to GG and her awesome siggy-making powers.

Last edited by the_phoenix; 07-16-2009 at 02:43 AM..