VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Collector Items (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Purple Host_ Flag (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135711)

AlexKZ 12-20-2007 03:53 PM

Purple Host_ Flag

The Purple HOST_ Falg will be the flag for your Gingerbread House. Originally it just said room judging flag, but now they are telling the color. I can't wait to add it with my turquois one. :)

Oh and if you want a pic of this future flag, look here:

http://gallery.vmkforums.com/data/834/Flags.jpg

Quote:

Build your best Gingerbread House or Holiday Room using VMK's Holiday and Gingerbread pieces. Use a winter theme or any theme (Holiday Jungle Cruise, anyone?), but you must use Gingerbread and Holiday pieces in your room.
This is an individual room competition. You must submit your registration following our guidelines below:
1. The room MUST BE NAMED in the following way:
"Gingerbread House (your player name)"
2. When you register ONLY PROVIDE your player name and the name of the room you are entering in the competition.
PLEASE NOTE: If your name does not fit in the room title "Gingerbread House", please make sure you have your room titled "Gingerbread House," your room, provided you follow the other guidelines, will be judged.
3. Gingerbread Houses/Rooms will be judged by the following categories:
- Best Theme
- Most Creative
- Best Overall (this includes both most creative and best theme)
Your Gingerbread house/holiday room must be completed by midnight December 25th.
There will be 10 First Prize winners and 1 Grand Prize winner from each category.
Registration for this event is now closed. Again, only players that register following our guidelines exactly will be judged.
Judging will begin on Wednesday, December 26th and end Sunday, January 13th. Winners will be announced on Monday the 14th of January. A Purple Room Judging Flag will be placed in your room once your room has been judged.
:icecube: AlexKZ

StitchRokcs 12-20-2007 03:59 PM

cool but which one is purple O_o i would guess on of the last two on the left

iamamoodygirl 12-20-2007 04:01 PM

was that the picture from the slide a thon? I Think The Purple Flags are awsome! Thanks for pointing it out :)

staticbill 12-20-2007 04:14 PM

I wish I could add it to my inventory, but I didn't get entered. Ah well...

sunnyskye 12-20-2007 04:45 PM

Are you serious? NOO!!! I even said "I would drop dead if they released the Pink Flag!" Why VMK?! Contact Us won't work, and it is your fault too! Now I don't get an exclusive item in my favorite color! I'll happily trade in the blue one I got! All I wanted was the Pink Flag.

Ali-Rae 12-20-2007 04:58 PM

I'm sure that the "Purple" flag isn't pictured there. That flag is hot pink. But, you never know ;)

sunday_monkey 12-20-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali-Rae (Post 1862333)
I'm sure that the "Purple" flag isn't pictured there. That flag is hot pink. But, you never know ;)

I think it depends on your monitor colors, because it looks purple to me.

gabyta 12-20-2007 05:12 PM

Great.. It's good to know the color :)
I'm trying to build a house but my imagination isn't working :(

StitchRokcs 12-20-2007 05:14 PM

ok here is my theorie(sp?) ok the one all the way left s more of a maroon purply-redish color the one next to that is more of a lavender purply-pinkish color
my opinion is wait until December 26th 2007 to find out ;) ;)

:xmikec::xmikec::xmikec::xmikec::xmikec::xmikec:

KrazyLuke 12-20-2007 06:47 PM

The last flag on the left is actually Maroon I believe, but might be under the title "red". I think this is the same with the second to last flag, which is Pink/Light Purple, but the actually title may be under just "purple".

virtualmagicguy 12-22-2007 01:54 AM

Better hope i see that flag in my pretty gingerbread house room! .. :xrolleyes:

StitchMad 12-22-2007 08:48 AM

In the past two ride events we have had flags placed. In the waterpark team ride competition, the flag was blue. This was placed in the ride organisers' and ride start room. One per team.

In the Space Mountain ride competition, anyone was free to join, and you were able to make a ride of 1-3 rooms. The flag dropped in everyones rooms were turquoise.

Seems that the next one will be purple, and this will be the one most people won't get. Or the one most people who posted in my thread won't be getting. I didn't even have the blue, so thanks VMK for not letting me get it.

ACECpt.RICH 12-22-2007 01:22 PM

Aww, I want the blue one :I