VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Articles (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   VMKForums Merchandise Shop (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76248)

FantasyJustin 08-16-2006 09:49 PM

I just went to vmk forums store and i saw hats i loved them and i cant wait to get my hat you need to buy one of these its a great store buy one for your self

Photo Comeing Soon!

fantisymatty 08-17-2006 03:19 PM

shop

i hope your shop goes well or whatever you are doind and the messanger bag looks awesome

GBShorts 08-21-2006 02:32 PM

I ordered the Golf Shirt and a messenger bag. :) Nick did a special design for me with my name and VMKF Staff on it. :)

It does take him some time because he has to redesign the logo and there may be a charge for it, but I highly recommend it.

I can't wait to get my items! :)

I realize some of you think the prices ar a bit high on this stuff, but realize that cafepress sets the price. Not only does Cafepress have to make a profit, but a percentage of the sale goes to help out and pay for the site. So, think of your money spending as donating to VMK Forums PLUS getting something back in the physical form (for those of you who don't go for the subscription idea here on the site where your return is intangible).

What a great way to show off your favorite website, help 'em out, and get something back in return! :)

I have a list of other stuff I want, but I am going to spread out my "donation". :)

MickeyForMayor 08-24-2006 03:03 AM

dude thats AWESOME!!!! i want one!!!!

ShadowScamp 08-24-2006 03:07 AM

Hey Nick, Did you ever finish my item?

BadgerHockey 08-24-2006 03:31 AM

Those are awesome!! I'm so into the journal, magnets, and HOODIE!!! :OH
I must ask my mommy ^.^
But she will most likely say no :(

GBShorts 08-24-2006 02:45 PM

Hehe. Thanks Nick for posting that for me.

Wasn't it nice of him to do the personalizing? :) It's a cool way to show off your favorite website guys, c'mon give it a shot. :)

JeannieV 08-24-2006 02:51 PM

that looks great shorts! Once I get a job, I will really look into this. ;) My name..ahh..it will look great! ;) Then i will have to explain what exactly it is to people..

AwesomeTom 08-24-2006 02:52 PM

I am trying to buy an item, but my parents won't let me. I have to wait a few months, because then it is Christmas, and they said I can get stuff, so yay, I am coming items :)

GBShorts 08-24-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeannieV (Post 1053129)
that looks great shorts! Once I get a job, I will really look into this. ;) My name..ahh..it will look great! ;) Then i will have to explain what exactly it is to people..

I'm thinking about wearing it tonight for student registration. How's THAT for confusing people? :D

AwesomeTom 08-24-2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBShorts (Post 1053133)
I'm thinking about wearing it tonight for student registration. How's THAT for confusing people? :D

Oh, oh, do that, do that! It would be funny.

I am on the student council at my school, and I am the lead student council, and my school has an orientation for new students coming to the school, and I have to go and give tours, and eat ice cream. I am going to wear my vmk shirt I bought off the disney website, and I am going to confuse people, yay!

GBShorts 08-24-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwesomeTom (Post 1053137)
Oh, oh, do that, do that! It would be funny.

I am on the student council at my school, and I am the lead student council, and my school has an orientation for new students coming to the school, and I have to go and give tours, and eat ice cream. I am going to wear my vmk shirt I bought off the disney website, and I am going to confuse people, yay!

Ice cream! :)

Well, I'll be around a bunch of adults. I can hear it now. "GBShorts? I Thought your name was ___________!"

Anyway, I'm so happy to have my shirt, I can't wait to wear it! :)

MickeyForMayor 08-24-2006 06:19 PM

ice cream mmmm..... i want to confuse people!!!!!!

AwesomeTom 08-24-2006 07:54 PM

Oh, I am so excited. I walked around town with my vmk shirt, and everyone was like, "what kind of name is AwesomeTom?". It was so funny :)

liljesi 08-25-2006 03:57 PM

they look awesome! =)
i might have to pull a few strings and get myself one.... hmmm....
haha, very nice!

-liljesi