VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney TV (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Anyone Notice The Transition? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155021)

GoodPolarGirl 03-04-2009 01:58 AM

Anyone Notice The Transition?

Remember Really Short Report? Well, guess what. It's gone! What's on TV now? Leo Little's Big Show! I find this mini-show much less cheesy and much better! Leo's younger sister is adorable. :) Also, this show gets the message across much easier. It reminds me a lot of Mike's Super Short Show; That one was the best. Right now, Leo is currently giving the report on the Platinum edition of Pinocchio.

What do you think?

naruhina4894 03-04-2009 02:02 AM

I noticed that too. I really didn't like The Really Short Report. I liked Mike's Super Short Show a lot. Leo Little's Big Show is a lot better in my opinion.

GoodPolarGirl 03-04-2009 02:08 AM

I know, I miss Mike's Super Short show soo much. :( This one is pretty close, though! It's funny how the Disney Channel announced and made a big deal about the transition from Mike's Super Short Show to The Really Short Report, while the transition from The Really Short Report to Leo Little's Big Show was very slight and somewhat unnoticable.

BuzzBoy133 03-04-2009 02:42 AM

Agreed. MSSS was the pwnest. The RSSR was the worst I suppose, and LLBS is in between.

Aggie 03-04-2009 03:18 AM

I hated the Short Reports with Flip, Sunny and that other dude. They tried to be funny when they weren't. I hope this new one is better.

SoccerRyan 03-04-2009 03:25 AM

Mike's Super Short Show first aired when I was an active viewer of Disney Channel, and I really liked it. Though it seemed like it took forever for them to show a new one, it kept me up to date with the latest DVD releases in an entertaining way. It was somewhere around the time Mike's Super Short Show ended and when Disney 365! became Disney 411! that I stopped actively watching DC, so I wasn't aware of the transition. I have seen the Really Short Report a couple of times, but nowhere near the number of times I have seen Mike's Super Short Show. I still remember that song: "Mickey, Goofy, Donald Duck, start out small, with no luck..." :D

taylorswiftfan13 03-04-2009 03:26 AM

I did, actually.
My little sister was watching Disney Channel and I had nothing better to do than watch it.
Then the Leo's show came on and I was like,
"Woah, they got rid of Really Short Report..."
But I hated RSR anyways.
This one seems better and not so cheesey.

EtnaGreen 03-04-2009 09:36 PM

I am actually really excited. I loved Mike's Super Short Show, and Really Short Report was...different. I can't wait to see how it is different then Mike's Super Short Show.

DisneyDesi 03-04-2009 11:32 PM

Really Short Report was ( No offence ) Uber cheesy! Plus the little sister in LLBS is better but MSSS was the greatest and funner! Go Mike!

GoodPolarGirl 03-08-2009 02:21 PM

Bump bump bump

MinnieMForever 03-08-2009 05:37 PM

I have not watched Disney Channel recently, so I did not notice a transition from Really Short Report to Leo Little's Big Show. I'm sure that I will see it soon though, and a lot of people seem to enjoy it!

~Earth

Sunny_Is_Cool 08-05-2012 11:30 PM

I hate that they took it away! I just liked it because it had Leo Howard! Anyway, it was so awesome!!!!

~~5unny_Is_Cool~~