VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disneyland (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   World of Color (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156716)

Stitchco 08-13-2010 03:24 AM

World of Color

Can my fellow Ohana (VMKF members) tell me if they have seen this brand new wonderful show and how good is it, and describe it please?

Thanks!

-Stitchco :1stitch:

GoodPolarGirl 08-14-2010 02:40 AM

Wish they had this at Disneyland...I'd love to see it.

Stitchco 08-16-2010 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl (Post 2186088)
Wish they had this at Disneyland...I'd love to see it.

u mean Disney World I think polar girl :P lol

GoodPolarGirl 08-16-2010 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitchco (Post 2186105)
u mean Disney World I think polar girl :P lol

*facepalm* I am soooo dumb like that. Yes, I mean Disney World. :D

PurpleCrazyLava 09-05-2010 05:33 PM

I've seen it! It's pretty cool, but they don't have seats and you can't see all that well with people of all different heights around you, but the water shoots up extremely high so you don't miss that much, mainly just the pipes the water shoots out of. They stall you for about an HOUR before the show though!!! It's lame..but I like it when the show actually starts and I'm sure they'll be getting seats soon!

lucky33325 10-24-2010 10:49 PM

Ive seen it. Its amazing and I would go see it three times in a row. Every sunday. You know, if I was made of money. :D

GoodPolarGirl 10-24-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky33325 (Post 2186509)
Ive seen it. Its amazing and I would go see it three times in a row. Every sunday. You know, if I was made of money. :D

Wow, that's cool. :) Is it true that pretty much any spot is a good spot?

Stitchco 02-04-2011 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodPolarGirl (Post 2186513)
Wow, that's cool. :) Is it true that pretty much any spot is a good spot?

I don't know, but, I don't think sitting in a Fantasmic! ampitheatre will be a good viewing location lol.

I am curious as to whether there are chairs there if you get a picnic dinner though. Any answers please?

Miketic 02-06-2011 08:02 PM

Its really nice, but I can't say since I only watched on the computer. But I say its really good and I wish they had it in WDW.

Watch it here

king lurker 02-07-2011 06:05 PM

As you enter the park you can get a fastpass for world or color at the grizly river run fastpass location. The first show is at 8pm with at fastpass from 7 to 8. It is standing room only. If you dont mind getting wet you can stand real close to the water jets.

The fastpass are broken up in to color sections. white, yellow, red. I was in red and it was to the right of the show.

You can also get seats with the world of color dining package. $39.99 for Diner and the show

I hope this helps

Vivi 02-08-2011 06:29 AM

I sadly haven't watched this - on my last trip to DLR I didn't get to go to DCA, which means I missed out on World of Color and that Toy Story 3 ride I haven't ridden. XD

I heard that Alice in Wonderland isn't in it, until the very end. Which is saddening.

PurpleAmy 02-22-2011 01:36 AM

It's awsome:D Disney did an amazing job, it seems like it'd take five billion years to put this show together.. well, to me it did.

All the colors are beautiful and amazing together. The animated Disney classics incorporated into it are really awesome. It's a show worth seeing, trust me:D

To me, its better getting a spot where theres not a lot of people in front of you, or your higher up. I was on the deck right in front of the water (if that makes sense..) near the zone where you could supposively get splashed, and there was a bit of people in front of me, so it was kinda hard to see. Maybe sitting up higher or something would be good, im not completely sure. Also, I heard if you sit behind the show, like by the California Screamin ride&such, you get a back view of everything, so you might not be able to see everything that goes on from the front.

Hope this helps... Im not an expert on this kinda stuff:P

But really, you should go see it! It's amazing!
-PurpleAmy