VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Games Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Calling all Girls! (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154593)

Laylie 02-07-2009 03:27 AM

Calling all Girls!

Are you a girl? Do you love taking care of adorable animals?

Guppylife.com

It's not open, but it opens really soon in spring. Girls, check this one out. I think you'll like it. :D

UPDATE : I'll give a bit more info about the game if you didn't know or didn't watch the video yet. The guppies are so cute, and they aren't fish either. The girls in the game are so realistic that I am positive that you'll have to download it. It's g-rated and safe, but it's not limited chat either. You can chat freely as long as you follow the rules. So, if you are a girl, this one is probably worth trying out, but it's up to you if you want to or not.

~Violona

Pinkglitter 02-07-2009 03:35 AM

Looks Very fun! Can't wait!

Laylie 02-07-2009 03:37 AM

And just to give the heads up : I'm pretty sure you'll have to download it. So be prepared if they say that.

~Violona

MinnieMForever 02-07-2009 03:41 AM

Thank you for posting this! It sounds interesting, and I will be sure to check it out! :)

~Earth

Kitri 02-07-2009 04:00 AM

It looks like fun! I hope you can trade. I will certainly be trying it out!

Laylie 02-07-2009 04:02 AM

Cool!

I just happen to ran upon this site, actually checked it out a long time ago, but there was very little info. Now it's finally opening up in English!

~Violona

xoop 02-14-2009 02:44 PM

This looks so fun! Thanks for posting this! And:

Quote:

And just to give the heads up : I'm pretty sure you'll have to download it. So be prepared if they say that.

~Violona
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppylife.com
GuppyLife is a free-to-play online game community for girls. In GuppyLife you get your very own Guppy, a cute little being, you can care for and play games with.

Thanks again! =)

.:Blue:. 02-14-2009 04:56 PM

Awww! GUPPIES! They look so cute! I'm definetly gonna join. Thanks for the heads-up!
:D
.:Blue:.

Laylie 02-14-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoop (Post 2151258)
This looks so fun! Thanks for posting this! And:

Thanks again! =)

So you won't have to download it? I was just saying because I translated their website in the different language to English to see if they gave more info and you have to download it. I didn't actually play because everyone would be speaking Danish on there. LOL. Maybe they'll make it different for English..? IDK. Well, we will see when it opens!

~Violona

CooAyegirl 02-17-2009 04:14 AM

Ooh Seems really fun! I hope to join when it maybe opens.

Laylie 03-14-2009 10:14 PM

It's been a while since anyone has looked at this thread - I'm just going to give it a little BUMP. I just really want to see some familiar faces in the game when it opens. :-)

Thank you!
~Laylie

MinnieMForever 03-15-2009 12:52 AM

Well, it is coming this Spring! Not much longer to wait, I'm getting excited :)

~Minnie

xoop 03-31-2009 09:00 PM

:mickbar:
I'm thinking when it comes out, if we can make our own names, mine will be xoop =D

:mickbar:

edit:
Or maybe something else... I seem to use xoop alot xD

Laylie 04-01-2009 04:48 PM

I'm thinking when it comes out my name will be Laylie. :)
Or maybe Layla. IDK.
LOL.

HollyZooks 04-05-2009 12:04 AM

this is like sims 3...
but online!

my mom would definitely let me on this, since it's like VMK. anyway, i signed up and i'm ready to play! whoo!

my username will probably be DiN0SAURR; rawritsnicole, or something like that.

:{
mr. mustache.
out there to overpower EKB.
Please help him by "suspiciously or randomly"
putting him in your posts.
DEFEAT iS iN THE AiR!