VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK & Disney Downloads (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   VMK Wallpaper Gallery (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78779)

Alienboy 08-22-2006 02:29 PM

VMK Wallpaper Gallery

By popular demand;) here is my "gallery" of wallpapers Ive made of VMK for all the VMK lovers to use or print out or do what ever they want with them. Every Week or two I will be making a new one of a new place or new theme so stay tuned for the newest editions.
Alien-:alien8:
At the moment I am not taking "orders' possibly in the futrue. By using these wallpapers for your background, print out, userpage, or what I do ask that you do not take credit, it is not asked to credit me but dont say that you made it when really didnt and there are ways to tell that it was made by me ;-)

The max size it is... 1024x768. Here are the thumbnails of the wallpaper. Click on the picture to enlarge it and than right click and save picture as and save it to where you want. To make it the wall paper on your desktop right click and either click on set as background or preview. If you do the preview way right click again on the picture and click on set as background. ENJOY!

Adventureland-

At the moment I am not taking "orders' possibly in the futrue. By using these wallpapers for your background, print out, userpage, or whatever but I do ask that you do not take credit, it is not asked to credit me but dont say that you made it when really didnt and there are ways to tell that it was made by me ;-)

xKawaii 08-22-2006 02:43 PM

Very nice backgrounds! Hope to see the rest of the VMK lands collection, at some point :).

xKawaii :nemo:

Alienboy 08-22-2006 02:44 PM

Thankyou...I have a couple of ideas for some after the lands if I decide to do all of them and it might involve the VMK community, still got to plan it out

Jamarocker 08-22-2006 02:50 PM

Woot nice wallpapers!! :D

Alienboy 08-22-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamarocker (Post 1048589)
Woot nice wallpapers!! :D

Thank you much!

coolrubyruby 08-22-2006 11:43 PM

omg sweet! lol i use your adventure one since the day you made it and now i'm using your frontierland one. :D :D :D :D

bestroyal 08-22-2006 11:45 PM

i am using fronterland hope you make more :)

Acepowerboy 08-23-2006 07:11 PM

Wow, very nice. You should work for VMK.:)

PrincessWall 08-23-2006 07:40 PM

Yay! I wanted you to do a gallery... Thats why I posted and asked you to. Other people must have agreed, for it to be by "popular demand"... I'm SO bookmarking this page!

Princesspop 08-23-2006 07:42 PM

wow nice :D if you can, make more!I cant decide which one to use~!:)

Alienboy 08-28-2006 10:50 AM

Ill be making more once I get home from vacation...im just browsing VMKf before the parks open :)

Alienboy 09-01-2006 01:26 AM

I will be making a new wallpaper of a land soon...I might post some hints of what it will be or just completly surprise you...so stay tuned!

Tris-Remix 09-01-2006 01:29 AM

This is great! Now we can have VMK decorate our computer. sorry to ask, but are you making more?

Alienboy 09-01-2006 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool-Dolphin (Post 1072325)
This is great! Now we can have VMK decorate our computer. sorry to ask, but are you making more?

thats what my previous post is about...me making a new one of a land and than when i finish the lands ill probally make a theme one