VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   VMK Remembered Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   About 5 Months Ago... (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152581)

MinnieMForever 10-22-2008 03:45 AM

About 5 Months Ago...

It's been about 5 months now, hasn't it, since VMK's closing? Well, how does it feel not to have VMK around?

I think it feels weird not to be able to go right on VMK when I come home, say " Hi " to my friends, or go to a trading room to find some nice items for my Guest Room.

HappiestPlaceOnEarth :candycorn::icon_mickey_hallowe:candycorn:

PurpleCrazyLava 10-22-2008 05:06 AM

Well, if all the VMK fansites close, I basically will just sit around and do nothing but watch TV, and be lazy. VMKF and the computer is basically my life, other then dancing and after school activities.

acefredfred 10-22-2008 02:05 PM

It feels weird.... Like an empty feeling inside me..
- acefredfred

Purplemysterystar 10-22-2008 04:37 PM

Same here! It feels weird getting on the computer without typing in VMK.com.... I sometimes exadently I go to vmk.com.... :( I miss it.

Pisces 10-22-2008 08:21 PM

I can't believe it was so long ago... It seems like it was just yesterday... I guess that means I've gotten over VMK... Which really makes me miss it... So have I? Or am I still trying to deny that it ever closed?

awsomered 10-22-2008 08:49 PM

I've been bored on the computer ever since............ I need a new hobby

Brave_Bloom_Kiari 10-22-2008 09:39 PM

I Need a life xD
Yea, Its weird.
When im at school I''m pretty fit, and not lazy, but I LOVE being Lazy.
Its hard cause im pretty busy now of days.
I MISS VMK! =[

Love,

Kairi =[

Pinkglitter 10-22-2008 09:55 PM

I really didn't go on VMK after new years this year but i still miss it! I miss people posting there guest room and a stuff. I wish it was still open to bring people back to this site.

DinoVan 10-23-2008 03:20 AM

I still kinda miss vmk but right now in my life im probably as happy as can be. I have so many awesome things going on in the real world that i dont need a virtual world to make me happy.

MinnieMForever 10-23-2008 04:03 AM

Very nice answers, everyone. All of the new games that are coming out by Disney are fun, but they will never, not ever be the same as VMK.

HappiestPlaceOnEarth

MzDiamondBubbles 10-23-2008 07:32 AM

ur right it does feel weird cause right at 10 i would come right to my computer and play(weekends) and an school days i would just come on right after school and ask my friends for help on my HW lolz. :)

MinnieMForever 10-25-2008 04:17 AM

I am really missing VMK. It was my favorite place to come home to, and visit "Disneyland" without leaving home. Even though most of my friends on VMK aren't my real life friends, they were very kind to me. I was always excited to say hi to every friend that was on that day, and now I know that I will never hear from them again, but I am very thankful for the great time that I have had the past two years!

HappiestPlaceOnEarth