VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney Films (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   POTC 4, 5, and 6? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116685)

daizyduke 06-09-2007 03:51 AM

POTC 4, 5, and 6?

I don't know if this is true, but I heard some people talking about the upcoming POTC movies 4, 5, and 6 on another site.. Does anyone think there's going to be a Pirate's of the Caribbean 4-6?

:princess: Daizy

puchisana 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

I think they will be (maybe). At least 4, because in 3, jack sparrow sarts going to another place, also he has to recover her black pearl!

Thenishall 06-09-2007 04:04 AM

Can we just enjoy the 3rd and not worry about the possible future movies?

CapnOlaf 06-09-2007 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thenishall (Post 1615543)
Can we just enjoy the 3rd and not worry about the possible future movies?

I second that.

Garfieldo 06-09-2007 06:30 AM

Just like High School Musical, they're probably going to milk it for all it's worth just about 'till the cow dies.

In other words, I really hope not. They'd be killing it if they did. x.x

Manchester United 06-09-2007 07:25 AM

new characters maybe? except sparrow with us!

BellHop 06-11-2007 04:44 PM

No way! I hope there are no new characters, that would completely ruin it. If they do decide to make fourth I hope that they wait and come up with a fantastic story. Not just whip one up real quick so they can make a buck.

Zebraa 06-11-2007 06:38 PM

I highly doubt that Will and Elizabeth will be in it, since their story's over (if you stayed and watched after the credits, you'd know). But, I'm thinking that there WILL be some sort of spin-off with Jack, since he does have the map to a new place (don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it). :)

TikiRoom 06-11-2007 06:40 PM

I don't think that they will even have a 4th one. Keria and Orlando already said they didn't want to be in another one.

Nuclear Orange 06-12-2007 02:23 AM

They MIGHT have a 4th one. Only if it revolves completely around Jack Sparrow though. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley don't want to do another one. I don't see why though... I mean, the money?

rabbitprincess 06-12-2007 02:53 AM

I agree with others. Keira Knightly and Orlando Bloom have said that they do not want to do another movie. Johnny Depp, on the other hand, said he wants to make more movies. So, if they do make another, it will be based entirely on his character. If you have seen the 3rd movie, he had a map. There's no need for Bloom and Knightly. However I would enjoy seeing Bloom again ;).

~Rabbit:pinkbun:

Destination 06-12-2007 03:01 AM

I think the most they will go to is 5. if not! then most likely just 4

PrincessKala 06-12-2007 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebraa (Post 1619657)
I highly doubt that Will and Elizabeth will be in it, since their story's over (if you stayed and watched after the credits, you'd know). But, I'm thinking that there WILL be some sort of spin-off with Jack, since he does have the map to a new place (don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it). :)

Heh, I watched after the credits. Doesn't the boy look like the boy that got hung in the beggining?

I Hope there will be another but I hope there won't. But, Let's enjoy the third for now. :D

~Carrie

Alligator 06-12-2007 03:48 AM

there shouldnt be another one, thats all I have to say.

LilDisLeia 06-12-2007 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puchisana (Post 1615533)
I think they will be (maybe). At least 4, because in 3, jack sparrow sarts going to another place, also he has to recover her black pearl!

-Cough- The Fountain of Uthe -Cough-
Yes i do because it will leave us hanging untill the 6th then it will end. I Can't wait for #4 to come out-LilDisLeia♥

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarrieWannaBe (Post 1620570)
Heh, I watched after the credits. Doesn't the boy look like the boy that got hung in the beggining?

I Hope there will be another but I hope there won't. But, Let's enjoy the third for now. :D

~Carrie

He Kind of does, but who cares at least we know what is going to happen, and -cough- how can they have a kid if he was on the Flying Duchman the whole time?