VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Test Pattern (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   High School Musical 3 Comfirmed (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116867)

suitealex 06-10-2007 07:26 PM

High School Musical 3 Comfirmed

Look dont believe me look at the good IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0962726/

Mods please change the title to Announced not Confirmed

neodude237 06-10-2007 09:22 PM

NO NO NO NO NO! 2 is more than enough! and what is up with HAUNTED high school musical... are they going through seasons... first being spring, next summer for the 2nd, and fall for Halloween...

Dudejoejoe 06-10-2007 09:29 PM

That's not what I call 'confirmed' there is still no plot, and the major cast has not signed on yet. There is barely any info about it. Just becauses it's on IMDb, doesn't mean it's right.

CapnOlaf 06-10-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudejoejoe (Post 1618473)
That's not what I call 'confirmed' there is still no plot, and the major cast has not signed on yet. There is barely any info about it. Just becauses it's on IMDb, doesn't mean it's right.

Doesn't mean it's not true though. They're gonna milk as much money as they can get from the franchise.

One time I was at MGM Studios, I litterally saw a High School Musical Magic Eight Ball.

SSweet 06-10-2007 10:45 PM

Omg there is HSM uno cards. What the..???

CapnOlaf 06-11-2007 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU (Post 1619186)
Actually people here confirmed HSM 3 about 6 months ago. It was even in a few news articles and magazines.
I know someone involved with the project. It is NOT going straight to the Disney Channel, It is going to Theaters.

Kinda like Spider-Man 3, release dates were selected before Spider-Man 2 was even released.

NO NO NO NO NO, I'm fine if it goes on Disney Channel, if the first two would have been going to theaters, I would have understood that.

Facnyface 06-11-2007 05:36 AM

They have had signs for it in WDW for about the past 4 months now.

Annaso 06-20-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caterpillar AEIOU (Post 1619186)
It is NOT going straight to the Disney Channel, It is going to Theaters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't actual Disney movies (you know, the ones shown on THE BIG SCREEN) take a really long time to be played on Disney Channel? Well, I don't know why, but something tells me they won't hesitate to play this flick on DC in less than a month after it comes out.

Joy....

Pinkglitter 07-26-2007 03:37 PM

guess to let u know so far if u hate the plot it will change
in like may last year on IMDB i found the plot for HSM 2 and it has chage for the better!!

Matterz 08-11-2007 05:34 AM

??

OMG OMG OMG!

Thanx for posting!

But i still dont get it
im a huge fan of HSM but like
in the second movie theyre suppose to be
out of high school and onto college by rumors
and like it says

"On the verge of Prom around them corner"!

Hello High school!
lol
But like that is going to be creepy to watch unless its like the disney movie "Phantom of the Megaplex"

That was good!
rofl

- awe

PrincessTmkttt 08-11-2007 11:38 AM

Woot, Haunted High School Musical comes out next October into the theaters. xD. TV Guide has it all...

TikiRoom 08-12-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmkttt (Post 1718531)
Woot, Haunted High School Musical comes out next October into the theaters. xD. TV Guide has it all...

I'd like to reply to this from an article from MTV Movies News:

Quote:

LOS ANGELES — In the minds of millions of "High School Musical" fans, the most terrifying thought would be if stars like Ashley Tisdale and Zac Efron didn't return for their big-screen goodbye. While such matters might still be in doubt, however, there is one other thing they can stop fearing: a haunted "High School."

"Yeah, I don't think the haunted thing lasted very long," Efron told us on the red carpet of his new movie "Hairspray," confirming that the previously announced "Haunted High School Musical" concept has officially been abandoned for their third film (see " 'High School Musical' Stars Dish On Sequel's Showstoppers, Love Triangles").

"I don't know that it's 'Haunted High School Musical' anymore," his co-star Tisdale confirmed. "I think they just kind of threw that out there."

Watch Zac Efron talk about why the "High School Musical" flick would be an "amazing" end to the series, and see Ashley Tisdale reveal that it won't be so spooky after all.

So now, with "High School Musical 2" continuing the Disney Channel phenomenon on August 17, and the tours and soundtracks selling like hotcakes, the next question seems simple enough: What will Troy, Sharpay, Montez, Chad and the others be doing when they return for their third high-stepping adventure?

"I think it's going to be more of senior year," Tisdale said of the concept, which would allow the characters to say goodbye more naturally.

"I would love to do a senior version of 'High School Musical,' " Efron agreed, admitting that he likes it a lot more than the original idea of ghosts invading East High (see " 'High School Musical' Star Zac Efron Pulling A Reverse Tom Hanks With 'Seventeen' "). "I think ending the series as a theatrical film would be amazing."

The notion of a graduation-theme finale seems to bode well for getting Efron and Tisdale (as well as breakouts Corbin Bleu and Vanessa Anne Hudgens) to finally sign on the dotted line. In the meantime, the stars continue to support each other, and are most likely waiting until next month's ratings come in before they make any announcements.

"All I know is that there's a 'High School Musical 3,' and we're in talks," Tisdale said of the negotiations. "We haven't read the script. We would definitely want to read the script on it — all six of us. But yeah, we'd definitely love to do another one — that would be awesome."

If and when they do return, however, Efron revealed his own thoughts on how he'd like to see Troy Bolton ride off into the sunset.

"I'd like to see Troy leave a great legacy at East High," grinned the fast-rising star, who this week announced plans to act in a "Footloose" remake. "It would be very fun [to make a third movie]. I would also love to play basketball again. But we'll see."

Misskayla 08-12-2007 03:32 AM

They don't even know if HSM 2 is going to hit it off or not! Even though I think it will -_-

Ohhhh this stinks.
I still don't believe it! xD

--Daisy--

PrincessTmkttt 08-12-2007 10:52 AM

HOLY MOLY! If Zac isn't in it, why is it worth WATCHING?

vmkstar99 08-12-2007 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmkttt (Post 1720246)
HOLY MOLY! If Zac isn't in it, why is it worth WATCHING?

He is.

>.<