VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   More Park Area? (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156936)

Stitchco 08-21-2011 12:08 PM

More Park Area?

Ok Ok Ok Ok... Before you start reading this, know this:

I know this is called VMKForums and is dedicated to VMK stuff, and I am in no way attacking this site or anything like that. Specially not anyone on here! (I treat you all like my crazy ohana at times xD )

But I was wondering:

Is it possible to expand the theme park side of VMKF a little? I'm just saying like have separate areas for WDW, DLR, Disney cruises, Other Disney parks, and maybe even have things like an area for collecting items that are Disney-related, D23 things, and stuff like that. Just me being curious about if it is possible at all. (I'm a big WDW nerd, let alone Disney theme park nerd, as you all know I'm sure, so I can't help it but be talkative about it all).

-Stitchco :1stitch:

P.S. - Please try not to take too long to respond someone xD (no offense - normally it takes awhile with the luck I have. Magic doesn't help luck.)

Batleth 08-21-2011 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stitchco (Post 2188599)
Ok Ok Ok Ok... Before you start reading this, know this:

I know this is called VMKForums and is dedicated to VMK stuff, and I am in no way attacking this site or anything like that. Specially not anyone on here! (I treat you all like my crazy ohana at times xD )

But I was wondering:

Is it possible to expand the theme park side of VMKF a little? I'm just saying like have separate areas for WDW, DLR, Disney cruises, Other Disney parks, and maybe even have things like an area for collecting items that are Disney-related, D23 things, and stuff like that. Just me being curious about if it is possible at all. (I'm a big WDW nerd, let alone Disney theme park nerd, as you all know I'm sure, so I can't help it but be talkative about it all).

P.S. - Please try not to take too long to respond someone xD (no offense - normally it takes awhile with the luck I have. Magic doesn't help luck.)

I don't think that's too far of a stretch considering VMK was based on the parks and well, just about anything Disney. We are trying to stay true to the purpose of the forums but that fits right on in.

I'm a little busy today, but let me give this some thoughts as to the layout before I get busy.

Hopefully, it'll finally give us a topic to talk about again. Wouldn't be a bad thing to bring some old friends back to VMKF.

Stitchco 08-22-2011 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batleth (Post 2188602)
I don't think that's too far of a stretch considering VMK was based on the parks and well, just about anything Disney. We are trying to stay true to the purpose of the forums but that fits right on in.

I'm a little busy today, but let me give this some thoughts as to the layout before I get busy.

Hopefully, it'll finally give us a topic to talk about again. Wouldn't be a bad thing to bring some old friends back to VMKF.

:D This just made my day hearing this (specially with summer officially over xD )

bluedudeman 08-22-2011 05:48 AM

Great idea, stitchco :D

I really love the parks and everything Disney, and now that I'm back from my three vacations this summer I can start posting again

LightningBrutus 08-23-2011 02:49 AM

they need a vinlymation forum :D

bluedudeman 08-23-2011 04:30 AM

I do love those as well :P

Stitchco 08-23-2011 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightningBrutus (Post 2188611)
they need a vinlymation forum :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedudeman (Post 2188612)
I do love those as well :P

This is why I'm saying while this is VMKF there needs to be more park stuff. Vinlymations? Sure. But definetly a seperate pin part. After all - VMK pins came from Disney Pin Trading. Now this is something that could get everyone talking again right? I feel like making a poll xD