VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite

VMK Forums - Virtual Magic Kingdom Online Community, Forums & Fansite (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Games Archive (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Sonic Heroes 2 (https://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150389)

Sly cooper 07-21-2008 04:39 PM

Sonic Heroes 2

Before you say anything, no. This game is not in planning as far as I know.

This thread is for discussion of what you would like to see if Sega made a sequal to Sonic Heroes. Feel free to post any idea you can think of. I would like to see a customizable team mode where certain characters could fit into at least one category and you create a team using the categories each character could go in. (Example: Sonic=Speed, Shadow=Speed or Power, Knuckles=Flight or Power)

TheMagicWithin 07-21-2008 05:15 PM

I would love a second Sonic Heroes. The first was awesome.

Derejin 07-21-2008 07:20 PM

True, Sonic Heros was great.. What I would mostly like to see(but has never been in a 3D Sonic game yet.. :P) would be the free-roaming Super Transformations similar to Sonic the Hedgehog 2/3/&Knuckles..(ah, the 2D titles.. XD)

What else I would like to see would be more variety in each character, simply because in the original, all the characters of the same type were quite similar, with few differences. I would like to see some neat stuff, like Sonic performing some breakdancing attacks, Shadow using all sorts of Chaos attacks, Omega bringing out his big guns, etc..
Customizable teams sounds good, but I think you could only choose one character of each class(three speed types wouldn't make it through, no matter how neat that would be). Unlockable characters would also be neat, too(such as Metal Sonic).
Lastly, a faster Sonic(okay, and other speed characters). I mean, c'mon, I wanna see the blue blur back in action, not just a really-fast-hedgehog-who-is-slow-compared-to-his-past. :P

But so far, despite it not ever gonna be this good(free roaming transformations, I say!), I'm at least looking forward to Sonic Unleashed! :D

SweetChinMusic 07-21-2008 07:48 PM

Latley the Sonic games have been getting worse and worse in my opinion. I guess they could give it a shot if they'd like, but it won't be their greatest.

Sly cooper 07-21-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derejin (Post 2067011)
Customizable teams sounds good, but I think you could only choose one character of each class(three speed types wouldn't make it through, no matter how neat that would be).

I know. In my example I showed what category they could go under.

Quote:

Unlockable characters would also be neat, too(such as Metal Sonic).

Yeah I have an idea for that, which I just thought of now. You start out with Team Sonic, and you unlock more teams as you go along. Like in Sonic the hedgehog Next gen., Sonic Adventure, etc.

And I had an idea for Silver and Blaze to be in the game together. Silver, because of he ability to levitate himself and other objects, in his and Blaze's story mode, Silver could be in Flight formation and Blaze could be in Speed and Power.

Quote:

free roaming transformations, I say!

I agree 1000%!!! Actually I want free roaming transformations WITHOUT GLITCHES!

Sly cooper 07-24-2008 01:10 AM

Let's bump through with sonic speed!

Ramen Ninja 07-24-2008 01:19 AM

I think that Sonic next-was the sequel Sonic heroes. Just like sonic heroes in the sequel to Sonic Adventure 2

Sly cooper 07-24-2008 03:29 PM

No. That was the order in which the events of the series went. I think there was something between Sonic Heroes and Sonic Next gen.

Edit: I found out what game it was. Shadow the hedgehog.

Ramen Ninja 07-25-2008 12:56 AM

No, I read that the whole team thing started from SA2B and the events in Sonic Heroes take place after SA2B then after that it Sonic Next-Gen

Sly cooper 07-25-2008 07:52 PM

No. Only counting 3D Sonic games from SADX to Sonic Next Gen, It goes like this...

SADX, SA2B, SH, ShTH, Sonic Next Gen.

SweetChinMusic 07-25-2008 08:11 PM

Where does " Sonic and the secret rings " lie?

Also, Gamedaily has announced Sonic Unleashed (Releases 11/18/08)

Sly cooper 07-27-2008 01:58 PM

Sonic and the secret rigs came after Sonic next gen.

And this probably won't be in Sonic Heroes 2 if they make it, but for team customization, you could unlock characters from the Mario game universe. For example, Mario in, well, I'm not sure what category but I'm thinking speed. Bowser in power, of course. And Some-other-guy in Flight.

SonicBoom 07-27-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly cooper (Post 2070774)
Sonic and the secret rigs came after Sonic next gen.

And this probably won't be in Sonic Heroes 2 if they make it, but for team customization, you could unlock characters from the Mario game universe. For example, Mario in, well, I'm not sure what category but I'm thinking speed. Bowser in power, of course. And Some-other-guy in Flight.

Peach can float lol.
Bowser is, yeah power, best person in Super Paper Mario XD.
Mario, balanced? In Olympic games he was balanced.

Sly cooper 07-28-2008 01:14 PM

I know Mario is balanced but He has to be an unlockable character if they put Mario Characters in there. And since flight and power are taken, Mario must be speed, but not really that fast because in the first game, Amy was the slowest speed character so they don't have to be the same speed.

Sly cooper 08-07-2008 02:09 PM

Give me a 'B'! Give me a 'U'! Give me an 'M'! Give me a 'P'! What does that spell? BUMP!